Watch the on-demand webinar by ESP and NZGBC to explain NABERSNZ and how it may affect you
Our CEO, Lincoln Watson, lead the discussion with ESP Building Optimisation Manager Hong Lee, and Jack Steele from the New Zealand Green Building Council for real world insights and practical answers to all your questions.
If you're a commercial or government building owner, property manager, or tenant you might be wondering what NABERSNZ ratings are, how they work, and what's involved to achieve a good result.
Watch the on-demand webinar hosted by ESP, NZ's leading NABERSNZ assessor, and the New Zealand Green Building Council, administrators of NABERSNZ, to gain insight into what NABERSNZ is and how it may affect you.
NABERSNZ ratings are now mandatory for many government tenancies.
What are the benefits?
- You will find it necessary to attract and retain government tenants
- Reduce OPEX with lower energy costs
- A quality environment for occupants
- Improved asset value
Access the webinar
Webinar topics covered:
- Background on what NABERSNZ is, and how it works
- The difference between NABERSNZ and Greenstar
- A closer look at NABERSNZ and how it can help improve the energy efficiency of your building
- Explanations of the three types of ratings and stars
- How to get a NABERSNZ assessment
- Practical advice for building a comprehensive energy management and monitoring plan
About the presenters
ESP | Chief Executive Officer
The webinar will be hosted by ESP's CEO, Lincoln Watson. A successful leader of fast-paced technology businesses and corporate teams, Lincoln is focused on achieving a sustainable, carbon zero future through market leading technology including AI, ML and smart engineering.
ESP | Building Optimisation Manager
Hong is an award-winning consultant, leading NABERSNZ assessor and ESP’s Building Optimisation Manager. Hong’s technical and analytical abilities will help make sense of what NABERSNZ is, as well as providing you with insights into how it can benefit your building.
NZGBC | Technical Coordinator
Jack coordinates a range of NZGBC's commercial tools, with a specific focus on NABERSNZ, Green Star Performance, and CarboNZero. As administrator of NABERSNZ he supervises and audits to projects. Jack has a Master’s in Building Science from Victoria University of Wellington.