NABERSNZ vs Green Star: A Guide to Building Energy Efficiency Ratings
A comparative analysis of New Zealand rating schemes
NABERSNZ or Green Star?
NABERSNZ and Green Star are the go-to for New Zealand and Australian buildings - but the question is, which one would be more suitable for your building? Which best represents your environmental goals?
To help you decide, we've developed this white paper as a guide to understanding energy efficiency ratings for buildings. We cover:
- The benefits of obtaining a green building rating
- An overview of green building ratings systems
- Building ratings schemes in New Zealand - a closer look at NABERSNZ and Green Star
- How NABERSNZ and Green Star work together
- Green Star NZ vs. NABERSNZ – which one to choose?
- Getting a NABERSNZ rating—ESP's step-by-step approach
Download the white paper
ESP’s clients have saved $100 million in energy costs and avoided 72,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
Trusted by outstanding businesses